Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Late Night Tv Shows

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    I used to like Letterman, but he's definitely dulled since he first debuted on CBS.

    Leno's jokes are getting stale.

    Conan on the other hand gets funnier everytime I watch.

    The best thing about Conan is Triumph the dog. The clip with him heckling the Star Wars fans is one of the FUNNIEST things I have ever seen in my entire life. I laughed until I hurt.

    Oh, and if you don't like staying up late for Conan, Comedy Central replays the previous night's episode at 7:00 PM.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_champ20's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    I like Conan...he is way better than Letterman or Leno

  3. #13
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    can't stand to watch conan...

    i always go with Letterman
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    daily show at 11, family guy at 11:30, then if i am still up i watch conan. yeah conan is childish but the guy is a genius. he went to an ivy league school, was one of the head writters for the simpsons during their prime, and i think is very witty.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    yeah, I've seen that too....it was funny as hell
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •